Joanna Campbell Slan has moved, searching new blog...

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! (I'm Feeling the Love!)


Hi Joanna,
 
I just wanted you to know that I was so excited to find out my copy of Shotgun, Wedding, Bells was waiting for me on my kindle when I went to bed. I had to read "just a little bit." I am now starting chapter 45 and forcing myself to stop reading (it is after 1am) but man oh man that is a tough thing to do! The book is WONDERFUL! It is by far your best Kiki story ever! I know it is full of tragic circumstances, but I am totally spellbound and feel like I am in the room with Kiki. You ROCK Joanna! Fantastic job. I will have to wait to finish it in the morning, but I couldn't wait to tell you how great it is and thank you for writing it. Big hug to you! Happy Valentine's day to a fantastic author and someone who feels like a friend. I can't wait to finish the book!
 
XOXO,
 
Barbara Hackel

 

No comments: