Joanna Campbell Slan has moved, searching new blog...

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Come to My Online Valentine's Day Party!

A pretty pink notebook by Vera Wang, a pink reading light and a pink  satchel  that comes in its own storage bag. (That's the rolled up item that says, "Happy Go Lucky." It's courtesy of K & Co.)
Join me and a quartet of my author friends as we celebrate Valentine's Day in style...with you! The party will begin at 7 p.m. EST on February 14, Thursday. I'll be giving away all sorts of cool loot--a pretty pink notebook by Vera Wang, a pink reading light, and a pink satchel that comes in its own storage bag. PLUS...a copy of my newest book Wave Good-Bye, the fourth book in the Southern Beauty Shop mystery series. I wrote it under the pen name of "Lila Dare." (Release date March 5, 2013)

I'll also give away a copy of the newest collection of Kiki Lowenstein Short Stories, the Kiki Lowenstein Anthology, Volume 1.



To attend, all you need to do is visit http://www.Lila-Dare.com and click on the words "Chat Room" in the lower left hand column. Ta-da!

Now let me introduce my special guests:

* Shelly Arkon, author of Second-Hand Shoes
* Mollie Cox Bryan, author of Scrapped
* Nancy J. Cohen, author of the Bad Hair Day Mysteries
* Chrystle Fiedler, author of Scent to Kill

Over the next few days, I'll share more about each of my guests, so stay tuned!