Joanna Campbell Slan has moved, searching new blog...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Now Available on Kindle!




I know you've been waiting, and so have I! So I'm pleased to announce that Photo, Snap, Shot is now available on Kindle.

Yes, now you can read Photo, Snap, Shot in whatever size font suits you. You can carry it in your purse along with all my other books, and you won't even have to struggle under the weight of three books...because you can upload Photo, Snap, Shot in your Kindle.

Enjoy! I'm doing my own little happy dance here in my office!

You know, I'd sent emails to Amazon trying to track the progress of this, but to no avail. You see, after my publisher sends out the file, there's a waiting period, and it's up to Amazon to load the file and offer it.

So how did I learn that the book was available on Kindle? One of you told me! I was attending a super class at ScrapbooksPlus! in Chantilly (VA) called "Domestic Goddess" and taught by Sue B. There I was working away on my album when one of the other students mentioned she'd just uploaded Photo, Snap, Shot.

Wow. Have I mentioned lately that my fans mean the world to me? You sure do!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

That is great! Congrats! :)

Unknown said...

This makes me very happy! Yesterday I tried to get all three of your books for my Kindle and it said to send a request to the author to make a Kindle version. Now I can finally have download it to my Kindle! Thanks! :)

By the way You are the reason I bought a Kindle! :)

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Oh, golly, Dawn-Marie, the pressure is on, huh? Do you like your Kindle?

Sarah, thanks for the congrats!

Sandy said...

Oh that's great news. I'm going to download it right now! I love the Kindle so much. I like being able to read larger font and also get the books right away instead of waiting on the postman.

Joanna Campbell Slan said...

Sandy, you are right. I save postage and gas by ordering from home. Last night I uploaded a file for .89 cents, it was an old book that I was curious about, but had never read, and the copyright is obviously expired on it. I love having so many books at my fingertips.

Unknown said...

I love my Kindle! My mom is really old school and was negative about the Kindle. One day she was at the doctors office and forgot her book, luckily I had the same book on my Kindle, so I increased the font for her and she was able to read it and now I think she may be converted!