Joanna Campbell Slan has moved, searching new blog...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tweet, Tweet, Tweet

You are a real TWIT.

Well, it used to be a slam, but today it might be a compliment.

As part of my new goal to become more social network savvy, I've been twittering. You can follow me at twitter.com/joannaslan I think. Who knows how all this works?

Meanwhile, here's an interesting article on using Twitter for business:

http://www.chrisbrogan.com/50-ideas-on-using-twitter-for-business/

How can an author use Twitter?

1. Tell folks about your upcoming signings.
2. Keep fans "in the know" about your progress on your books.
3. Promote other authors--it's the right thing to do.
4. Notify your Tweeties of recent blog posts. (Okay, I need to get into the habit of this.)
5. Beats me...any ideas?

No comments: